Fort Falcons Bantam
PLAYER CODE OF CONDUCT
Player's Code of Conduct
As a player I will:
1. remember that coaches and officials are there to help me and I will show them respect, play by the rules and in the spirit of the game.
2. not make or communicate (through e-mail or any other social media) offensive, abusive or insulting remarks toward any other player, official or parent.
3. show good sportsmanship, remembering that winning isnâ€™t everything and I will acknowledge all good plays/performances - those of my team and of my opponents.
4. not use illegal substances, tobacco or alcohol products.
5. control my temper and recognize that fighting and â€œmouthing offâ€ can spoil the activity for everyone.
6. act in a respectful manner and not use bad or vulgar verbal or body language; and,
7. do my best to be a true team player and consistently display high standards of behavior.