We will begin practices on Tuesday, July 14th, 2020, and continue into the regular season.
Taurus Field - 8200 Southfort Drive
**ALL Flag and Atom level players must have one parent or guardian present for the duration of all practices.
Due to the COVID 19 pandemic, we are only allowing one parent in the facility at a time. Please keep other children at home.
1) Rubber cleats are recommended or quality running shoes
2) Please dress appropriately for the weather and the sport - shorts, sweats, t-shirt, sweater, etc
1) Equipment handout will be completed during regular practice times at the field
2) Proper (rubber) cleats are required
3) All players must have a quality sports mouthguard (once the equipment is issued)
4) Depending on which pants fit or are preferred by your child - you may be required to purchase an all in one sports girdle - approx. Cost $40-$50 at United Cycle (Edmonton) - not needed in the 1st week.
** Until equipment is handed out, please dress appropriately for weather and sport, once equipment hand out is complete - all players MUST have all equipment at all times at practice.
All checks made payable to FSMFA as follows:
Volunteer Deposits (All levels) - 3 x $100 Postdated Cheques for August 30/September 30/October 30
Fundraising Deposit (All levels) - $200 Postdated Cheque dated November 30th
Equipment Deposit (Tackle levels) - $500.00 Postdated Cheque for November 30th
Equipment Deposit (FLAG) - $50.00 Postdated Cheque for November 30th
**All cheques are held only for deposit purposes - checks will only ever be cashed in the event the obligation is not performed, or equipment is not returned clean and in acceptable condition**
All Teams will require Sports Trainers/First Aid Volunteers! We will be asking around during camp!
- Team Meetings will be during the 1st or 2nd week of camp.
- All Team Calendars will be updated with practice dates and times - Be sure to install the RAMP APP - This will allow you to select your child’s availability for practices, events, and games and communicate with your team/team staff
We look forward to welcoming everyone back for another great Falcon's Football Season!!
Any questions or concerns - please email email@example.com.